Martes, Hulyo 9, 2013

FREHAND (FreeHand Drawing)



           Fun. . . fun. . . fun. . . Seriously I had so much fun in this subject. All we did was drawing. Even I'm not that good in drawing, I tried so hard to be better. I'm thankful to our professor, Ms. Anna Bettina Petrasanta a.k.a. Ms. Eru, because she taught us well. She always gave us advise what should we change and improve in our plates. I love this subject <3 .  I love FREHAND. I love drawing.



Types of Shading





Objects Application




Portrait Application


This was my first try drawing a real face. Not that good, I think.



Midterm Project




1000 Sketches : Challenge ACCEPTED!


           These are only some of my sketches, because I wasn't able to capture images of them all. In this sketch journal, as time passes by, my hand used to draw. I improved a lot in my drawing skills. 



More Portraits of Real Faces
















































            After practicing so hard, I was able to draw a more realistic face. I’ve drawn a lot of her portraits with different aspects, but this is the one that I got the exact drawing of her face. Having this result, I just realized that my first try was really bad. Haha. The more I like to learn how to draw a real face, the more I strive to draw and draw until I got this output. Truly, practice and practice is really powerful.




              “I’ve drawn lots of Korean actresses, why I don’t I draw my face, right? “, that’s what I realized. Haha, actually, this is not perfect. I wasn’t able to copy the actual posture of the lips.




               In this activity, we were grouped into three members. We scribbled and scribbled in a limited time. After that, within those scribbles, we are going to create a weapon based on a certain theme. And this is the output of our efforts. :D



1-Point Perspective


              In this plate, we drew our room in a 1-point perspective. I found it hard in shading because we made it in school, and I can't imagine the dark and light parts of the room when light is on. Anyways, it's fun. And I love FreHand.



                  In this part, I was supposed to make a building in a 2-point perspective. But it came out as a 1-point perspective. So I repeat my work...


2-Point Perspective

                 
                 And this is the revised 2-point perspective house. Though I repeat my first work, it's fun learning your mistakes and improving it to be the right one.



Background Design


              We made our own ideas of our background design and it's our choice whether we make it in 1 or 2-point perspective.


Final Project Part 1



                Creating 50 Silhouettes of game characters was Part 1 of our Final Project in FreHand Drawing. Thanks to my sources, I was able to complete this.


Final Project Part 2



                 The Part 2 of our Final Project in FreHand Drawing was designing our very own game character. A character which is a detailed one, full body, front and back view, face, and an action pose. I found a hard time making my own character because I really don’t play games and I didn’t any of them to be my reference. Later on, I thought of an idea of my character. Since I’m a K-Pop fan, why don’t I make a character out of them, right?! And this is my output. Hwang-Ro, a warrior from modern era. 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento