Martes, Hulyo 9, 2013

DESPRIN (Principles of Design)


 


                                          Professor: Ms. Mellany Arguzon






               This is our first activity in our art subject, Principles of Design.
               What if... I'm a genius!
               I don't need to work harder in studying. I can easily win competitions and can graduate in college without worries. The hand symbolizes if I have done all the things inside the circles, I can now help people who are in need.




                   In this plate, we were assigned to use circles and lines to express a certain emotion or that would represent an emotion. For me, I cut lines and formed the word "ANGER". I used only three colors, red which represents fire or triggered the feeling of anger, black which represents when anger is used in wrong way, and white for the background which represents where things originated from, its purity, not tinted with the evilness. In short, there are many things that make us angry, but it depends how we used that anger, for good or evil.

















           I love this plate. We were assigned to make 20 notebook designs according to the personalities of 20 students and the teacher. 









Color Square



                  In this plate, we were assigned to make a color wheel with the medium water color. Since we don't have a protractor, Ms. Mellany Arguzon, our DesPrin Professor allowed us to just make a square. And I called it "Color Square." 





In this plate, we made our own patterns in arts.



Final Project



                 This is our final plate in DesPrin. We made the packaging design of our game-to-be made in the future or a game that we would want to create. Since I'm a K-Pop idol, I want to create a K-Pop Idols simulation game.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento