Miyerkules, Hulyo 10, 2013

COMGRAP (Computer Graphics)



Professor: Mr. Xavier Basa

Tracing Exercise 

                    This was our first exercise in ComGrap. Actually, I didn’t do well in this activity because I wasn’t able to cope with the discussion. But atleast, haha I tried my best to able to finish this.



T-shirt Designs

            This was first T-Shirt Design Project. We are told to bring two portrait pictures, but I chose this one. The woman in the picture is
             Moon Geun Young, my favorite Korean actress. I chose her because she has the characters that other actresses don’t have. She’s simple, humble, innocent, gorgeous, and generous.



My  second try out for T-Shirt Design.


And my final model for my T-shirt Design. I like the pose and that’s what make it easier to trace.



Ghosts' Exercise





MIDTERM PROJECT : Vector Cartoon






Photo Manipulation Exercise A




Photo Manipulation Exercise B





I edited myself with the two of my favorite K-Pop Idols. Just for fun. haha :D



CEREAL BOX DESIGNS


1. Fruity Galaxies
2. Choco Asteroids
FINAL PROJECT : MURAL DESIGNS

- Paws -n Claws (Pet grooming Shop)
-McBean (Coffee & Pastry Shop)








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento